More than a year into the global Coronavirus pandemic, the changes to our daily lives are obvious – in the ways we work, live and spend. What’s less clear, however, is whether these new patterns are indications of a permanent change in our priorities – adapted to the behaviors, habits and practices in our lives at home and in the workplace – or are temporary responses to policies and rules mandating social distancing and travel or office-opening restrictions.
This Dynata webinar explores the changes to our working, personal and spending habits, that are likely to return to pre-COVID behaviors and those which will continue as part of our new COVID-changed worlds.
By watching the webinar you’ll gain insight on:
- New work styles and consumer sentiment towards remote work
- Future intentions for business and leisure travel
- How the pandemic has changed our home and personal lives
- Changing priorities for emotional, mental and physical well-being
- Potential impact of new spending habits on the retail, entertainment and travel industries