With many governments and businesses considering reopening and many countries navigating their “new normal,” what do brands need to know to stay ahead of evolving consumer trends and meet the emerging wants and needs of consumers?
In this webinar, you’ll explore the latest findings from our report, Global Consumer Trends COVID-19 Edition: The New Normal. Identify the changes in global consumer attitudes and behaviors that will help brands and agencies determine which trends may have long-term staying power during these uncertain times.
Examine the changing life and work-styles of consumers across 11 countries, in six key areas, to best understand and respond to this phase of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Home for Work: Will We go Back to the Office?
- Returning to Work: New Skills, New Jobs
- Telemedicine: Here to Stay?
- The Future of “Live” Entertainment
- Return to Shopping: The Grocery Store Example
- Consumers & Changing Payment Methods